i’m both looking forward to ‘mantivities’ and absolutely dreading it
because if it turns out to be what the title implies, despite being an indie flick and not some stiller/wilson comedy, i may just never be able to look at chris pine again
and i like looking at his face :|
one time i got a sample from the tea store at the mall and as i walked away the guy said “tea you later” and then his coworker smacked him
Someone tell me to get AC:NL.
Links to available movies (listed in order of release date):
- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
- Just My Luck
- Blind Dating
- Smokin’ Aces
- Bottle Shock
- Star Trek
- Small Town Saturday Night
- Celeste & Jesse Forever (short CP cameo)
- This Means War
- People Like Us
- Rise of the Guardians
- -STID will be added when an HD version is available
And, of course, if the putlocker and sockshare links are available, it’s best to use them.
With Father’s day fast approaching, I would like to send a shout out to the people typically ignored on days like this:
- To the people with abusive fathers
- To the people absentee fathers
- To the people who don’t know their fathers
- To the people who cut their fathers out of their lives
- To the people with conflicting feelings about father’s day because their own father was a piece of shit but other men they know and love are awesome dads
- To the people who learned how not to be a shitty dad by not doing what their father did
You are not alone. If you don’t want to celebrate father’s day or you don’t want to talk to your father, that’s perfectly fine. Do whatever it takes to make sure you are healthy and happy.
i started watching kitchen nightmares
i never should have
and i am never gonna stop
- Boss: [trying to sell The Last Of Us] It's going to be the game of the year!
- Me: [muffled shouting from wares] YOUR MOM IS GOING TO BE THE GAME OF THE YEAR.
- Boss: [heavy sigh]